Here are some links we think that you will find useful and informative. If you have others to suggest, please pass them along to us on our "Contact Us" page.
- Capt. Jimmy Price - Wildlife Bait and Tackle/Wreck Hunter Guide Service.
- Capt. Jot Owens - Specializing in Flats, Inshore and Nearshore guided fishing.
- Capt. Mike Taylor - Taylor-Made Charters
- Capt Pete Zook - Energizer Sportfishing Charters.
- Catfish Gumbo - Keith "Catfish" Sutton's Blog. "Just a country redneck trying to make my mark on the world in some small way."
- Catfish Sutton - The internet home of Keith "Catfish" Sutton and C & C Outdoor Productions Inc.
- Gottafly Guide Service - Light tackle fly fishing - Capt. Lee Parsons
- North Carolina Charter Boats - North Carolina Charter Boats post their daily fishing reports at FryingPanTower.Com along with Free SSTs, Reefcast, Wavecast, I-Map, GPS Numbers, Photo Galleries and lots more.
- Old Core Sound Guide Service - Inshore and offshore fishing from Cape Lookout, Drum Inlet to Pamlico Sound off of Ocracoke Inlet.
- Pole-Kat Lures - The Pole-Kat Crystal Minnow™
- Seagate Charters - Captain Jamie Rushing - Wilmington, NC inshore and near shore fishing charters
- Spec Fever Guide Service - Shallow water and near coastal fishing guide service owned and operated by Captain Gary Dubiel.
- Tex's Tackle - Please Stop By Our Store At 215 Old Eastwood Rd. In Wilmington, NC, Or Give Us A Call At (910) 791-1763.
- Topsail Beach Fishing Charters and Guide Service - Capt. Jim Sabella - Inshore & Offshore Saltwater Sportfishing at Topsail Beach, Wrightsville Beach, any other beaches?
- Yeah Right Sportfishing Charters - Serving the areas of Southport, Oak Island, Bald Head Island, Holden Beach, and Carolina Beach.
- iboats.com - Custom Boat Covers
Public Service Links
- Cape Fear River Watch - Environmental Education, Advocacy and Action for the Lower Cape Fear River Basin
- North Carolina Fishing Pier Society - Dedicated to preserving and enjoying one of North Carolina’s most treasured landmarks, the fishing pier.
- North Carolina Public Access Foundation, Inc. - The North Carolina Public Access Foundation was formed to identify, protect and enhance access for the general pubic to North Carolina’s array of natural resources.
- Neusse Riverkeeper Foundation - The Neuse River Foundation was one of the first water quality groups to be created in eastern North Carolina.
Newspapers Featuring Articles and Columns by Mike Marsh
Outdoor Writers Interest
- Robert Ruark Society - Interesting information about the author Robert Ruark, as well as how you may get to know some of his writing better.
- Uncle Henry's Art-O-Fish-Als - Somewhere between folk art and realism lies the work of William “Uncle Henry” Snuggs. He combines his love of fishing and woodworking with a heartfelt sense of what people like in nature-based art.